Frequently Asked Questions
If your question is not answered below, please reach out at email@example.com
About Our Jewelry
- Is your jewelry plated or solid gold? Our jewelry is neither plated nor solid gold; instead, it is gold-filled. Gold-filled jewelry is an actual layer of gold pressure-bonded to another metal. Plating can rub off over time, whereas gold-filled will not.
- Does your jewelry contain any Nickel? No all of our pieces are gold-filled or sterling silver.
- Can I wear my jewelry in water? Yes and no, since our jewelry is not plated, it can be worn in the shower but I do not recommend wearing your jewelry in the pool due to chlorine, bleach and other harsh chemicals that can tarnish your silver jewelry.
- How Should I measure my wrist for my bangle? Take a piece of string and wrap it around your wrist. Measure the length of the string and choose the correct size of the bangle. Bangles have an open cuff so they are slightly adjustable. Each bangle is cut to the length you choose. This allows there is be about an inch of comfortable room to tighten or loosen for the desired fit.
- How do I put on my bangle correctly and not misshape it? It is essential not to pull the end of your bangle apart. This can cause misshaping of your bangle over time. Instead, twist the ends of your bangle in opposite directions. These bangles are not meant to be constantly removed and are meant to be worn every day. I give you bangle care instructions and there are many videos on my website that show how to properly put on the bangle.
- Is there room for my baby to grow into their bangle? Bangle bracelets are made with a cuff opening which allows slight room for your baby to grow. Always make sure to measure their wrist to pick the correct size.
- Do you make custom size rings? We only offer the sizes listed, and we do not make custom ring sizes.
- Do you create large custom orders for weddings etc.? Yes, we love to create bracelets for your wedding day and special occasions! These are great gifts for your bridal party and loved ones. Please email us at hello@annashaejewelry for more information.