Oasis Sterling Silver Bangle Cuff Bracelet
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Free Shipping On Orders Over $150 or Free Local Pick Up in Lexington, Kentucky
The Oasis Sterling Silver Bangle Cuff Bracelet is the perfect bracelet for everyday minimalistic wear and is a great start to your stack. It is a beautiful pattern to add to your stack. Each bracelet is hand-cut and handcrafted, which can also be personalized with a special engraving. (CHECK SIZING INSTRUCTIONS BELOW)
*Non engraved orders may take up to 2-4 business days before shipping. Orders, including engraved jewelry items may take up to 3-5 business days.
MOST COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What material is this bangle made of? .925 sterling silver, no plating
2. How do I choose the right size bangle? Bracelets are made in an oval shape to fit your wrists. They are slightly adjustable, but make sure to follow the instructions below to pick the correct size.
BUYING FOR YOURSELF: Take a string and wrap it below your wrist bone. Measure the string with a tape measure and choose that exact size. If you are in the middle of a size, go up to the next size and not down. If you forget your size from a previous purchase, I can look it up for you.
BUYING FOR A GIFT: A size 6.5" Medium is the most common bangle bracelet size. It is not recommended that adults choose children-size bangles as they will be too small. If someone is petite, go with the adult small.
EXCHANGES: If a bangle does not fit, please leave the tag on and do not wear it. Reach out, and I will help you choose your correct size. A small fee for going up to a larger size or a refund may be given depending on the size exchange. Engraved bangles are non-refundable, so please make sure to pick the correct size. Non-engraved bangles must be returned within 14 days.
3. What size and thickness is the wire? It is a half-round cable pattern wire. The Wire 4.27mm wide and 1.78mm thick. This bangle is hand cut and shaped to fit your wrist size. (SEE SIZING INSTRUCTIONS ABOVE).
4. Can I wear my bangles every day? Yes, it is recommended to wear your bangles every day and to not remove them. The more you take them on and off, the more you risk misshaping them. You can shower, sleep, work out, and live life in your bangle every day. That being said, I would not wear them in or around harsh chemicals such as chlorine, bleach, etc., as that can tarnish or damage your precious metals, making them brittle over time. I include instructions on how to take care of and remove your bangle properly with each order.
5. Can you Engrave this bangle? Yes, it can be engraved in a text or script font on the inside of the bangle. Engraved bangles cannot be returned and are final sale (Make sure to choose the correct bangle size).
6. How long does it take to ship or pick up my order? Non-engraved bangles may take up to 2-4 business days before shipping. Orders, including engraved bangles, may take up to 3-5 business days.
7. Does this bangle come in similar styles? No, it is one of a kind and is only made in sterling silver.
8. How do I take care of my bracelet? A polishing cloth is the best way to remove tarnish and grime from your bangle that can build up over time, bringing back the shine to your bangle. For everyday cleaning, I would use blue dish dawn soap. Scratches and dents cannot be removed.
9. What is included in my purchase? Each purchase includes your purchased items in a cotton Anna Shae Jewelry Bag. If you need additional bags for your order (gifts for multiple people). Please specify in the note at checkout.
10. Can you engrave previously purchased pieces? Unfortunately, the engraving machine that I have only allows you to only engrave flat pieces or metal, which means already purchased pieces are in a shaped form and will not be able to be engraved. If you engrave on a non-smooth surface, your engraving will be distorted.
11. What if an item is out of stock or I need to place a large order? Typically, I have plenty of material in stock. Mostly what you see on the site is what I have already made. Feel free to reach out, and I will update quantities or give you an update on when it will be back in stock. It typically just takes about a week to get things back in stock for large orders such as bridesmaid gifts etc. Please reach out to me at least three weeks in advance to prepare your order.
The Oasis Sterling Silver Bangle Cuff Bracelet is the perfect bracelet for everyday minimalistic wear. Each bracelet is hand cut and handcrafted (CHECK SIZING INSTRUCTIONS BELOW OR CHART IN IMAGES). This cable bracelet is a timeless piece that can be worn for every occasion. Treat yourself or share it with a family member or friend. Child and baby bangle sizes are also available to match as a token to remember each other or special occasions in life.
-Available for Pick Up or Ships in 2-4 Business Days
-Includes ONE oasis sterling silver bangle cuff bracelet
-Sizing (Bracelets are made in an oval shape to form fit on your wrist)
BUYING FOR YOURSELF: Take a string and wrap it below your wrist bone. Measure the string with a tape measure and choose that exact size. If you are in the middle of a size go up to the next size and not down. If you forget your size from a previous purchase I can look it up for you.
BUYING FOR A GIFT: A size 6.5" Medium is the most common bangle bracelet size. It is not recommended that adults choose children size bangles as they will be too small. If someone is petite go with the adult small.
EXCHANGES: If a bangle does not fit please leave the tag on and do not wear. Reach out and I will help you choose your correct size. A small fee for going up to a larger size or a refund may be given depending on the size exchange.
-Sterling Silver, no plating
- Sterling silver twisted cable wire
-Hand cut and handcrafted
-Cleaned and polished for long lasting wear
-Made by Anna Shae Jewelry
-Meant for everyday wear
-Cut for your wrist size (see instructions in photos)
-No sharp or rough edges
-Made with an open cuff design not meant to be frequently removed
-Benefit from occasional polishing