Free Shipping On Orders Over $150 or Free Local Pick Up in Lexington, Kentucky
This Meadow Gold Ringis perfect for everyday minimalistic wear. This ring is a wrap ring made out of a gold filled floral pattern wire that gives the illusion of wearing a stacked ring set. Each ring is hand-cut and handcrafted, which can also be personalized with a special engraving.
*Non engraved orders may take up to 2-4 business days before shipping. Orders, including engraved jewelry items may take up to 3-5 business days.
MOST COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What material is this bangle made of? 14/20K gold filled, no plating
2. Do you offer half sizes in this ring? Yes, half sizes are available upon request for wrap rings. Please place a note when you check out.
3. What size and thickness is the wire? It is a flat patterned wire that is 5.13mm wide and 1.78mm thick.
4. Can I wear my ring every day? Yes, it is made out of high quality gold filled metal that is not plated. You can shower, sleep, work out, and live life in your ring every day. That being said, I would not wear them in or around harsh chemicals such as chlorine, bleach, etc., as that can tarnish or damage your precious metals, making them brittle over time.
5. Can you Engrave this ring? Yes, it can be engraved in a text or script font on the inside of the ring. Engraved rings cannot be returned and are final sale.
6. How long does it take to ship or pick up my order? Non-engraved rings may take up to 2-4 business days before shipping. Orders, including engraved rings, may take up to 3-5 business days.
8. How do I take care of my ring? A polishing cloth is the best way to remove tarnish and grime from your jewelry that can build up over time, bringing back the shine to your ring. For everyday cleaning, I would use blue dish dawn soap. Scratches and dents cannot be removed.
9. What is included in my purchase? Each purchase includes your purchased items in a cotton Anna Shae Jewelry Bag. If you need additional bags for your order (gifts for multiple people). Please specify in the note at checkout.
10. Can you engrave previously purchased pieces? Unfortunately, the engraving machine that I have only allows you to only engrave flat pieces or metal, which means already purchased pieces are in a shaped form and will not be able to be engraved. If you engrave on a nonsmooth surface, your engraving will be distorted.
11. What if an item is out of stock or I need to place a large order? Typically, I have plenty of material in stock. Mostly what you see on the site is what I have already made. Feel free to reach out, and I will update quantities or give you an update on when it will be back in stock. It typically just takes about a week to get things back in stock for large orders such as bridesmaid gifts etc. Please reach out to me at least three weeks in advance to prepare your order.
All packages sent out USPS First Class Package in 1-3 business days unless other shipping options are chosen.
What is your production turnaround? All of our handmade pieces are made to order and take time to create. See each product page to see the current turnaround time. This time is subject to change for higher volume orders. Shipping time is added to production time.
What is the estimated shipping time? US orders that are shipped may take up to 1-10 business days to arrive via USPS First Class Package. A tracking number will be provided once shipped. Faster shipping options are available.
How will I know my order has been shipped? You will receive a tracking number via email once your item(s) have been shipped.